Hed Lollipop Adjustable MountHed invented the aerobar drinking system 15 years ago, and as is the case with many brilliant ideas it was quickly co-opted. The time has come for another brilliant idea: securely mount a standard bottle in a position that can be accessed without breaking aero form. Hed's Lollipop bottle mounts clamp securely on the steerer tube, supplying a mount for a standard bottle cage. The advantages of this mount are:
- TT riders can take a handup in the feed zone and simply plug the bottle in
- No fumbling with caps and dumping the contents of one bottle into another
- Like Hed's original aerobar drink system, hydration is right where you need it. There is no need to sit up to access your bottle and drink. On a shorter TT (or with frequent handups) a cold or frozen bottle on the rider's forearms takes some load off the body's cooling mechanisms and increases performance
- Distance from steerer to lower bolt holes - 18, 28, 48mm. 50g withBolts
- Only for 1 1/8 steerer tubes
*Coupons, promotion codes or other discounts may not be used with this item due to restrictions from our supplier. Please contact us by phone at 1-888-343-6313 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
- Be the first to review this product