Garmin Varia RCT715 Radar Camera Tail Light
Availability: In stock
Garmin Varia™ RCT715 Radar Camera Tail Light
It Looks Back While You Ride Ahead
This rearview radar with camera and tail light continuously records your ride1. Plus, it detects vehicles approaching from behind and displays on your compatible Garmin device.
- The built-in camera continuously records and automatically saves footage if it detects an incident.
- Reliable rearview radar lets you ride like you know what’s coming.
- Control the camera right from your Garmin device, and access footage via the Varia™ smartphone app.
- This compact device is easy to mount and fits most bikes.
- Flex camera and tail light settings to maximize battery life.
- Get up to 6 hours of battery life with radar, tail light in day flash and camera recording.
- Dimensions(LxWxD): 4.2” x 1.7” x 1.3" (106.5 x 42.0 x 31.9 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (147.0 g)
- Light modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Camera modes: Continuous, Off, Radar-Activated
- Camera settings: 1080p/720p, with 30 FPS
- Battery life: 4 hours solid or night flash, 5 hours peloton, 6 hours day flash (all with 1080p recording)
- ANT+®: yes (radar, bike lights)
- BLE: yes (radar, camera control)
- Wi-Fi®: yes (local network only)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
- 16 GB SD card included
- Onboard accelerometer to automatically lock footage on incident detection
- Camera control of Garmin Edge® and select wearables
- Varia™ App provides convenient radar display, camera control and video transfer
Specifications subject to change
Write Your Own Review