Built with the same top of the line materials as our award winning Helix the core short is designed to simulate the lift of a wetsuit resulting in a seamless adjustment to swimming on race day. It will improve distance per stroke, speed and body position all without the bulk and drag of a pull buoy. No longer are you limited in the strokes you can do. It provides improved swimming in all four strokes while allowing natural kick, hip rotation and turning. The core short is positioned to become the next great training tool for swimmers and triathletes of all abilities. It is durable and designed to withstand hours of pool and open water use.
- Super buoyant Aerodome rubber in the front, premium Yamamoto neoprene in the back and thinner side panels to promote rotation.
- Bright orange graphics on the hips provide immediate feedback to the swimmer and coach on the pool deck of proper hip rotation.
- High quality jersey liner including our signature orange jersey for the side panels.
- SCS coating makes the core short durable and hydrophobic.
- Longer length provides additional buoyancy.
- Higher back limits water entry during turns.
- Drawstring at waist secures fit.
- Available in 5 unisex sizes.
- The core short should be rinsed inside out with fresh water after each use and hung dry.
- Be the first to review this product