XLAB TORPEDO KOMPACT 125 LITE
Availability: In stock
XLAB Torpedo Kompact 125 Lite
Easy-to-install, budget-friendly front hydration system. Perfect for beginner triathletes and recreational riders. Includes mounting plate, computer mount, and cage.
- Complete System
- Just add water bottle!
- Includes– Mounting Plate, Garmin® and Wahoo® computer mount, and cage. No-Fuss Installation, Comes Fully Assembled.
- Forget using zip-ties, rubber bands, or tape to attach your bottle, our SECURECLICK™ BRACKETS quickly easily ‘click’ onto your aerobars, providing a secure fit and eliminating rattling and shifting.
- MEGADJUST™ means the widest adjustment range available, fitting aerobars 70 mm-150 mm (center-to-center) apart.
- Have wider bars? Need to fit aerobar extension larger than the industry standard 22.2 mm? We can make custom brackets to fit aerobar extensions set wider than 160 mm and diameters up to 27 mm, check out our custom SECURECLICK™ BRACKETS page for details!
- Data Right Where You Need It
- Over-the-bottle computer mount positions your computer exactly where you need it for easy viewing. Comes compatible with Garmin® and Wahoo® quarter turn computers. Use a different computer? Check out our TORPEDO COMPUTER ADAPTER KIT to see additional computer mount options. (also check the compatibility tab for fit specifics).
- Rear Offset Design
- The short, compact design easily clears tight aerobars, providing a more comfortable hand position.
- Reversible design allows you to choose between removing the bottle towards or away from your body.
- Perfect for shorter aerobars – rear offset design moves bottle weight over stem and doesn’t require a significant amount of space from your aerobars.
- Improves bike handling compared to systems that load weight onto aerobars.
Exclusive KOMPACT 125 Series Features
- Italian-Made Easy Glide Cage Design
- VULCAN Cage has specially designed side cutouts enable fast bottle withdraw and entry.
- High-Strength Aluminum Mount
- Anodized black surface treatment for extra durability and corrosion-resistance.
- CNC-machined for accuracy and reliability.
Write Your Own Review