Wheels Manufacturing, Inc. PressFit 30 Bottom BracketEnduro ABEC 5 Angular Contact (A/C) bearings: A 6061 Alloy BB shell with Polyurethane "OV" rings make this BB easy to install, as well as the quietest and sure fitting into your frame. Patented and brand new A/C Enduro Bearings have 5/32" Grade 10 balls, with cryogenically treated races will outlast any other bearing on the market.
"Direct replacement for SRAM, FSA, and other PressFit 30 bottom brackets!"
Because of the internal ball path design, all of the balls are engaged 100% of the time lending even maximum support through the entire pedal stroke. Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration. We back them up with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- 6806 (30mm ID) Enduro ABEC 5 Angular Contact bearings
- Dual silicone seal keeps the contamination out for longer life
- Adaptable BB to fit PressFit 30 specific frames (46mm ID) with shell widths from 61mm to 86.5mm
- Will accept current 30mm spindle cranksets, as well as 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using
- Be the first to review this product