Over the last 20 years we have been at the forefront of triathlon and swimming wetsuits, constantly striving to lead the market in design, technology and performance. Being in the water as much as we are means we obsess over stroke rates, collar heights, upper body restrictions, center of buoyancy and countless other things that create the delicate balance between fit, material and design. This culmination of years of testing and research has produced our finest suit ever. We meticulously sourced materials, experimented with panel construction and swam in prototype after prototype. The results speak for themselves: our most flexible and comfortable wetsuit yet. Proprietary TST panels provide unparalleled upper body flexibility and thick 5mm Yamomoto Aerodome rubber deliver a higher body position in the water. Paired with quick exit legs, a reverse zipper and body fit panels; the Helix fits like a second skin and is quicker through T1.
4 generations of the Helix have delivered the ultimate swimming experience. Olympic champions, World champions and the fastest swimmers and triathletes have placed the Helix in a class of it’s own.
- TORSIONAL STRETCH TECHNOLOGY (TST) - The distinct blue panels of the Helix have been a standout feature since the first model was released in 2006. For the 5th generation, we further advanced the premium Yamamoto 40 cell 1.5mm proprietary TST panels by eliminating seam lines and freeing up the deltoid muscle to provide unparalleled arm and shoulder mobility.
- ULTRATHIN ARMS - No other wetsuit offers ultrathin 1mm premium Yamamoto 40 cell arms that provide the flexibility and comfort of a second skin with the speed and propulsion of a full suit.
- BODY FIT PANELS - The Helix has been improved with body mapped gender specific 3mm Fit Panels contoured to not only make the 2015 edition our easiest Helix to fit, but to compliment the torso and back leg buoyancy panels to improve body rotation.
- VO2 CHEST PANEL - Redesigned for 2015 the split chest construction naturally and anatomically accentuates the lungs, producing the optimal amount of buoyancy while maximizing stretch during respiration. The thin center panel has been extended to the neckline to improve fit and comfort.
- QUICK EXIT LEGS - New for 2015 is the addition of 2mm thin lower leg panels beginning at the knee and flaring out at the ankle. This design has made the Helix easier to get on and the fastest to remove when seconds matter.
- HONEYCOMB AQUA FEEL - A premium feature of the Helix since 2010 is our ultra light, hydrophobic catch panel made with the same permeable textile fabric used in our swim skins and competition pool swim suits. These minimalistic forearm panels increase awareness of arm position in the water encouraging better technique, more power and reduced risk of injury.
- AQUASEAL - The 4 way stretch fabric in our 40 cell 1mm silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcomed water entry, without catching when removing the suit.
- KNEE FLEX - 2mm textured panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching and improved running to transition.
- REVERSE ZIPPER - The Helix reverse zipper not only removes the bulker zipper head from behind the neck, but also reduces the need for a traditionally higher collar, improving your comfort and making it easier to sight.
- BUOYANCY - The Helix is built on a 5-5-4 pattern, centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. The chest and torso panels utilize super buoyant 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome that keep the hips high and promote an efficient downhill swimming position.
- FLEXIBILITY - Our striking bright orange inner jersey is laminated to ultra supple 40 cell neoprene to produce an incredibly flexible suit. New for 2015 is the addition of our new blue jersey focused at the TST, Body Fit and VO2 Chest panels
- Be the first to review this product