The paddles improve your stroke in the following ways:
- They increase distance per stroke by inhibiting early recovery
- They strengthen swimming specific muscles as well as muscles used in water propulsion
- The holes and flexible design of the paddles improve the swimmer's feel for the water
- The paddles exaggerate both correct and incorrect movements
Strokemakers can be used in all four competitive strokes for drills, dropping down one or two sizes during taper and at the beginning of seasons. The paddles are also useful for synchro swimmers, water aerobics, and some medical rehab due to their ability to increase strength and sculling skills.
Size #5 XXL For very strong college men, advanced/strong male masters and triathletes, technique and cycle count drills for advanced swimmers, water aerobics/rehab and body surfing. New updated colors and material.
- Be the first to review this product