SRAM Truvativ GXP Bottom Bracket (English)
The GXP external bottom bracket system from SRAM eliminates premature bearing wear and offers a smooth, long-lasting ride. External bearing bottom bracket for all SRAM outboard bearing cranksets including RED, Force, Rival and all their mountain cranks. Oversized sealed cartridge bearings increase stiffness and last longer due the larger bearing size. Use Park tool BBT-9 or Park Tool BBT-19 with a socket wrench to remove/install. The SRAM Standard Bearing Bottom Bracket does not use ceramic bearings.
- GXP system captures the left-side bearing between the spindle and the left crankarm while the drive-side bearing floats the spindle
- This eliminates the necessity to side load bearings during adjustment; the simplicity of installation is refined
- Once tightened to the proper specifications, you are ready to roll with a worry-free bottom bracket
- Uses two bicycle-specific sealed cartridge bearings and eight seals
- Compatible with 68mm and 73mm bottom bracket shells