SRAM RED AXS Crankset DUB 1 X 12SP
The SRAM RED AXS crankset leverages a pivotal design innovation: smaller chainrings and a wider cassette range.
In order to offer exceptional cadence and efficiency, the range has been moved from the front of the drivetrain to the back, creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- 45mm chainline
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
- Be the first to review this product