Shimano RC7 Cycling Shoe Men's
The Shimano SH-RC7 is a high-performance offering for road cyclists running the gamut from recreational rider to dedicated racer. A synthetic leather upper features Shimano's Surround wrap technology combined with perforated dimple vents to offer a glove-like fit that's free of pressure points, and it's secured with a lower hook-and-loop strap and upper BOA dial for finely tunable tension that can be easily adjusted on the fly. The ultra-rigid carbon midsole provides unwavering power transfer, which can be fully utilized thanks to Dynalast shaping that keeps feet in the prime pedaling position.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- Boa IP1 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Powerzone wire guide with front strap holds foot securely
- Lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
- Adaptable Cup Insole
- Claimed weight is 245 g (size 42).
- Compatible with standard 3-bolt road cleats.
- Be the first to review this product