Stages Powermeter Dura-Ace 9100
Tour Proven: Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment: Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Lightweight & durable housing: The Stages Power meter weights less than 20g and the durable housing is slim, sleek and strong to ensure years of trouble free use.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Length Options: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 177.5mm, 175mm, 180mm