Cobb Cycling V-Flow Plus Saddle
By better understanding the strong features of the original V-Flow saddle, John Cobb, the famous aerodynamicist, was able to make some improvements that warranted a new saddle. Research on rider comfort made it clear that pelvis/hip socket location, as well as rider size and weight, could further affect seat comfort.
- Under seat Airflow management for improved chamois ventilation
- Specially formulated memory foam for all day comfort and to maintain blood flow
- Molded in, seat base design to help cradle and hold the rider, relieving lower back pain
- Saddle covering, selected to last for those long rides and work with any bike shorts
- Relief design to help eliminate numbness
- Increased foam thickness creates a relief channel to further eliminate numbness