Designed using Formula 1-level CFD software and proven in the wind tunnel, the Cervélo P5 has more elite-level victories since its launch than any other triathlon bike, including Frederik Van Lierde’s 2013 Ironman World Championship, and Mary Beth Ellis and Jodie Swallow’s 2015 and 2016 ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Championships. It also shines in time trials: Ryder Hesjedal clinched the GC at the 2012 Giro d’Italia on a P5.
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, P5 Fork
- Headset: FSA IS2 Stainless Steel 1-1/8 x 1-1/8”
- Seatpost: Cervélo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust
- Brake Calipers: Magura RT6 Hydraulic Rim
- Brake Levers: Magura RT6 Hydraulic Rim
- Aero Bar: 3T Aduro
- Be the first to review this product