Rotor Q-Ring Aero 53T Chainring
Rotor Q-Rings help to minimize the time spent in the dead spot while pedaling. While oval chainrings have historically been controversial, Rotor believes that allowing a rider to fine tune the chainring position offers opportunities to minimize the dead spot never before realized.
- 130mm bolt pattern
- Solid, aero-style ring (not cut out)
- Pinned and ramped for perfect shifting
- High quality 7075 T6 aluminum
- Optimizes the leg's ability to deliver power
- Rings can be adjusted to each rider's OCP (Optimum Chainring Position)