Cervélo S3 Disc Di2 8070 - 2019
Color: Graphite Black Red
Speed Engineered If you are always chasing your next fastest ride, the new S3 aero road bike will give you every possible advantage. We made the S3 more aerodynamic and with an optimized balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is increased speed, power transfer, and comfort.
More Aero If you want more speed, you need to look at your aerodynamics. For the new S3 we spent hours in the wind tunnel, testing and refining designs. Full internal cable routing, a new bar and stem, and frame shapes work together to reduce drag on you and the bike, so you go faster.
Faster for All You'll enjoy a smooth ride on the new S3. Specific frame lay-ups and tube shapes soak up road vibrations, helping to reduce your fatigue during long days. Combined with optimized stiffness and stable geometry, this is a bike that'll make you feel good and go fast.
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork For Disc
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-3/8”
- Wheels: 1AER D5 48mm Disc Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR G 25c
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cervélo BBright Connect 24x90
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701, 11 spd
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11 spd
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11 spd
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, 11 spd
- Handelbar: Cervélo, AB09
- Stem: Cervélo ST29
- Brake Caliper: Shimano Ultegra 8070 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Roter: Shimano SM-RT800, 160mm
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension STN
- Seatpost: Cervélo Carbon, SP20
Specifications subject to change
- Be the first to review this product