Cervélo S5 Ultegra 8000 Road Bike
The S5 for years has stood alone ahead of the pack, proud of its rich heritage of TDF stage wins and grand tour victories in partnership with Dimension Data. This version of the S5 comes fully dressed in Shimano's brand-new Ultegra 8000 groupset that offers improved braking resistance, lighter components and even smoother shifting than previously. If the 2018 season is set to be anything like the 28 grand tour victories of 2016 then the bike might just live up to its potential.
- Frame: Cervelo All-Carbon
- Fork: Tapered S5 Fork
- Headset: FSA IS2 1x1/8: 1x3/8.
- Wheels: Mavic Cosmic Elite
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Elite 700 x 25c
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36.
- Bottom Bracket: BBB Bottom fit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11spd
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11spd
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28.
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11spd
- Handlebar: Cervelo, Aero AB04.
- Stem: Cervelo Ultra Light Alloy Stem
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra 8000.
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R5.
- Seatpost: Cervelo Carbon, Aero SP17.
- Be the first to review this product