Quintana Roo PRfive
Superbike performance, without the superbike price.
The PRfive leads the pack in aerodynamics, weight and stiffness, because at this level, every second counts. The PRfive offers an easier to work on bike (compared to the PRsix) that is not hard on your budget. From the headtube back, the P5five frame is exactly the same as the PRsix meaning it is still an extremely fast and aerodyamnic bicycle. Two frame bottle mounts makes this frame perfect for training. SHIFT Technology is used in both the PRfive and PRsix to assist in overall handling when there are strong crosswinds. The PRfive is a fast, adjustable, wallet-friendly superbike that will allow you do ride faster and more comfortably.
» Watch a Video Review on Inside-Out Sports TV
You won’t find a more thoughtfully designed, high performance, value-packed triathlon bike. Aboard the PRfive, you’ll always be on the hunt for your personal record (PR).
- Lightweight carbon frame SHIFT + Technology Boat tail cross sections increase aero efficiency and provide greater stability
- Leading edge absent chainstay increases aero efficiency and drivetrain stiffness
- Static Downtube Orientation for maximum aerodynamic advantage across all sizes
- Multi system brake mount allows compatibility with most brakes
- PF30 technology
- Fork: QR SHIFT
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS-2
- Brakes: Shimano 105
- Saddle: ISM PS 1.0
- Stem: Profile Aris
- Aerobar: Profile Design T4+ Alloy
- Crankset: Vision TriMax Pro 52/38
- Base bar: Profile Ozero TT
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-28
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Tires: Continental Kevlar
- Wheelset: Shimano RS-11
*Specifications are subject to change.
*Picture is representative only
- Be the first to review this product