XLAB Torpedo System 50The XLAB TORPEDO SYSTEM is the cutting-edge of aerodynamics, combined with ultralight design and state-of-the-art ergonomics...your next hydration system is here
Passionately developed over a four-year period with Ironman World Champions, Aerospace Engineering, CFD Analysis and the experience from 26 World Triathlon Titles.
Easy to Drink & Refill
- 2 straw positions along with cage & mount adjustments allows for perfect straw location.
- Solid Refill Lid is ideal for adding powder, tablets and fluid.
- Refill area is located behind the computer allowing you to keep the computer screen if you decide to mount one, clean & clear!
- The TORPEDO BOTTLE can be moved to another XLAB cage on your bike so you can use standard bottles or bottles from an aid station.
Bottle Design & Features
- One piece body ensures no leaking!
- Bottle made in the USA and is lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified
- TRUE 26 oz bottle capacity (768 mL)
- Proven aerodynamically invisible by 5x WORLD CHAMPION Craig Alexander & Mat Steinmetz at the Velodrome, June 2013.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) airflow optimized and velodrome aero testing approved.
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape.
- Small frontal area that allows a clean airflow around the bottle.
- Kamm tail. Reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit air flow.
- Flush lid reduces drag.
- Ability to have computer mounted in front of the bottle, not on top which increases aero drag.
Easier to Handle in Winds
- The TORPEDO SYSTEM was designed to mount further back allowing easier steering for the rider
- Weight is moved back off aerobar extensions. Up to 4 inches (100 mm) of adjustment.
- TORPEDO BOTTLE extends uniquely beyond the rear of the cage to help move weight back.
Versatile Sturdy Mounting
- When you want a sturdy, reliable hydration source, trust XLAB!
- Uses XLAB's proven 4 Strap System
- Fits bars 80mm - 130mm center to center
- No tools required for easy removal
- Uses the XLAB anti-slip nylon composite "VEE" cage with specially designed rubber retainer.
- Be the first to review this product