Strokemakers were engineered to improve your swimming stroke while limiting stress on your shoulders.
The paddles improve your stroke in the following ways:
- They increase distance per stroke by inhibiting early recovery
- They strengthen swimming specific muscles as well as muscles used in water propulsion
- The holes and flexible design of the paddles improve the swimmer's feel for the water
- The paddles exaggerate both correct and incorrect movements
Strokemakers can be used in all four competitive strokes for drills, dropping down one or two sizes during taper and at the beginning of seasons. The paddles are also useful for synchro swimmers, water aerobics, and some medical rehab due to their ability to increase strength and sculling skills
- Be the first to review this product