SRAM Truvativ GXP Bottom Bracket (Ceramic)The Truvativ GXP Ceramic Bottom Bracket gets an upgrade to BlackBox ceramic cartridge bearings. Ceramic bearings offer outrageous hardness and roundness in comparison to steel, which substantially reduces the mechanical drag of the bottom bracket as the crankarm spindle rotates through it. After aerodynamic drag, mechanical drag is the leading culprit in consuming the power you put into the pedals. The Truvativ GXP Ceramic Bottom Bracket is an ideal pairing if you're currently running a Truvativ Noir crankset with the GXP Team bottom bracket. This is just like all the other GXP BB's, only it runs on BlackBox ceramic bearings.
- 100% compatible with all Truvativ outboard bearing cranksets intended for 68/73 bottom brackets (XX, Stylo, Stylo OCT, Noir and OCT).
- Compatible with either 68 or 73mm bottom bracket shells using the included spacers.
- 10% lighter than standard bearings, ceramic bearings require an astonishing 78% less energy.
- More resistant to dirt and moisture
- Weight: 123 g
*Coupons, promotion codes or other discounts may not be used with this item due to restrictions from our supplier. Please contact us by phone at 1-888-343-6313 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
- Be the first to review this product