Speedplay Zero Pedal (Chromoly)Speedplay Pedals are a unique entity. No other major pedal brand offers dual-sided, self centering entry. No need to look down or kick the pedal over, just step down and you're in. The Zero's also allow you to customize your float and release angle. Just turn the micro-adjust set screws on the cleat to run from zero up to fifteen degrees of float. The inverted cleat design provides a large, stable pedaling platform while keeping the pedal itself small for 37° of cornering clearance to let you crank through turns, while the low stack height keeps your foot closer to the pedal for improved power transfer.
- Weight: 105 g (each, pedal only)
- Dual-sided entry
- 0-15° of micro-adjustable float
- 37° of cornering clearance
- 11 .5 mm stack height (3 hole mounting)
- Side to side, fore and aft, rotational adjustments are all separate from each other
- Three sealed bearings
- Grease port for easy bearing lubrication
*Speedplay products are only sold in store due to manufacturer restrictions. Please visit us in Cary, Raleigh or Charlotte or contact us to speak to customer service.
- Be the first to review this product