Spec S-Works Trivent ShoeWhen seconds count there isn't a better shoe to get you thru the transition quickly and offer the maximum in performance on the road. Designed for elite-level competition, the S-Works Trivent is the most highly engineered triathlon shoe in the world, featuring a revolutionary new Boa® dial closure system designed to minimize transition time, temperature-regulating construction, and BG ergonomics.
- Patent Pending revolutionary Tri Specific closure for the fastest possible time in both transitions
- FACT 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fiber and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight in our thinnest outsole yet
- Lightweight Boa® L4 closure system with easy entry drawbridge heel counter for a quick and secure performance fit
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace
- Easy arch fixing point for flying starts
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and comfort
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe Velcro closure
- Replaceable heel tread with internally recessed bolts for safety
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time, and Speedplay
- Approximate weight: 280g (1/2 pair #42)
*Coupons, promotion codes or other discounts may not be used with this item due to restrictions from our supplier. Please contact us by phone at 1-888-343-6313 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
- Be the first to review this product