CEP Running 02 Sock (White)
Give yourself an edge with the CEP Running O2 Compression Sock
featuring 18-28mmHg compression. CEP socks are the first scientifically proven compression running socks to maximize power, boost energy, and speed recovery time.
- Pre-exercise: muscle activation and reduction of injury risk.
- During exercise: optimized performance and stabilization, reduced muscle strain.
- Post-exercise: quicker and shorter recovery phase.
- Achilles heel support: additional support of the Achilles tendon protects and prevents irritable tendons.
- Ventilation channels: create a pleasant foot climate.
- Padded sole: special support of the foot sole prevents blisters.
- Anatomically-shaped inline seams: CEP socks come with a and model and, as a result, adjust to the anatomy of the foot for a perfect thanks to medi's 3-dimensional manufacturing process.
- CellTex® Fiber finishing: a new refinement of thread (without chemical additives) facilitates the biological activation of a comfortable, skin sympathetic and climate-regulating wear.
- IPS® Integrated power system: a defined compression with scientifically patented pressure profile improves blood.