In 1998 Castelli rocked the world of cycling shorts with the Progetto Y. It had a new innovative 220-gram Lycra® fabric, eight-panel true anatomic construction, innovative silicone gripper elastic, mesh bibs and that spectacular anatomic Progetto Y seat pad. Progetto Y was the inspiration for the Evoluzione short, with each of those components updated to make an extraordinarily comfortable performance short. Of particular note is the new ProDry 2Strati fabric, which uses a polyester inner layer with a nylon outer layer to move moisture away from the skin while gently compressing. The Progetto Y was our top-of-the-line short when it debuted, and this is certainly a worthy successor.
- Engineering breakthrough in comfort and performance
- New ProDry 2Strati fabric provides exceptional moisture management
- 8-panel anatomic construction
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort
- Innovative InMold silicone leg gripper with clean edge finish
- Be the first to review this product