The men's Ghost 8 neutral running shoe provides just the right amount of soft cushioning for super-smooth runs. This shoe is perfect for a neutral runner, those who supinate, and have a medium to high arc looking for a traditional-style running shoe. The engineered mesh upper offers improved fit and function, giving you structure where you need it and breathability where you want it. Plus, the upper is now virtually seamless, giving you an even more comfortable, sock-like fit. It's been updated with a new full-length Segmented Crash Pad for ultra-smooth heel-to-toe transitions while it still boasts Omega Flex Grooves for optimized flexibility. BioMoGo DNA in the midsole offers adaptive cushioning and responsiveness. It all comes together to make the Ghost 8 a scary good ride that is great for road running.
Heel-Toe Drop: 12mm
- BioMoGo DNA Midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad allows smooth transitions
- Omega Flex Grooves provide flexibility while maintaining cushioning
- New engineered mesh upper helps feet stay cooler and dryer
- Be the first to review this product