Blueseventy Helix Full Wetsuit
For 2012, Blueseventy has further enhanced their flagship Helix wetsuit with subtle pattern refinements and considerable material improvements. Helix is designed to impress with unparalleled flexibility while strategic materials and panels maximize buoyancy throughout the suit.
- TST Panels: New Helix TST panels have been enhanced with functional design using A-Flex material in a swim specific multidirectional layout
- Reverse Zipper: Ensures a more confident swim and a quick exit and reduces the need for a bulky collar making it easier to sight
- Aquaseal Cuffs: Airflex 4-way stretch fabric in 1mm cuffs wrap around the wrist to seal the arms from water entry without catching when taking the suit off
- Aqua Feel Forearms: Made with a permeable fabric allowing the swimmer to feel the water through the suit to help with arm positioning for greater power
- Knee Flex Panels: 2mm Textured Knee Flex panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee which improves functionality when you need to run to T1
- Single Seam Tube Legs: Tube construction in the lower leg combines A-Flex material with a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in the transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height