- Lightweight frame featuring 30T hybrid composite technology
- SHIFT + Technology
- Boat tail cross sections increase aero efficiency, reduce frame flex and provide greater stability
- Leading edge absent/invisible chainstay increases aero efficiency and drivetrain stiffness
- Static Downtube Orientation for maximum aerodynamic advantage across all sizes (size specific design)
- QBox increases aerodynamics with enhanced boat tail technology
- Multi system brake mount allows compatibility with most brakes
- Easy Assembly: 2 allen wrench sizes
- 6 position seatpost design
SHIFT+ Technology: QR’s unique “shift” aero design was first introduced in the CD0.1 and further refined in our PR series. Shift + offsets the Static Aero Downtube towards the drive side of the bike thus redirecting the concentrated airflow away from the ‘dirty’ (drive side) to the ‘clean’ side (non-drive side) of the bike. This minimizes drag and makes the drivetrain virtually invisible to the wind. The result is a bike that is more stable and more aerodynamic across a wider range of yaw angles. Athletes find that Shift + helps stabilize the bike in cross winds which saves them energy on the bike to use on the run.
Boat Tail Airfoil: Used in ballistics technology and the automobile industry, Boat Tail Airfoils are more stable and more aerodynamic than Kamm Tail airfoils while still maintaining effectiveness over a wider range of yaw angles than traditional airfoil shapes. The boat tail shape reduces swirling air pockets off the back of each aero tube thus reducing drag and stabilizing the bike.
Static Downtube Orientation: Wind tunnel testing has shown that dropping the downtube as close as possible to the trailing edge of the front wheel improves aerodynamics. With this in mind, we’ve specifically calculated the downtube drop ratio for each size of the PRsix to make sure that every frame falls within the tightest standard. In other words, every size of the PRsix is as aero as we could possibly make it.
Leading Edge Absent Chainstay: (PRsix & PRfive only) Dramatically increased size and aero profile of the non-drive chainstay to minimize frame flex and maximizes power output while making the bike more aero and stable. This gives athletes the benefit of a sail effect in cross winds.
Aerodynamic Storage System: QR’s size specific QBox Storage System is designed to further enhance the Boat Tail Airfoil increasing aerodynamics and stability while providing a quick and convenient location for storage.
- Fork: Aero
- Headset: Cane Creek IS41
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
- Saddle: ISM PS 1.0
- Stem: Profile Seventeen
- Aerobar: Profile Design T4+
- Crankset: Vision Trimax 53-39 Alloy
- Base bar: Profile Design O Zero
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-28
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Tires: Continental Kevlar
- Qbox Compatible
- Wheelset: Shimano RS-11
*Specifications are subject to change.
*Picture is representative only
- Be the first to review this product